WHERE can I report potholes?
  1. Call Citrus Heights General Services Department at 916-727-4770 to report potholes

  2. Email the General Services Department at servicerequestgsd@citrusheights.net

  3. Through the City of Citrus Heights website: http://www.citrusheights.net/requesttracker.aspx

  4. Through the website form: http://www.citrusheights.net/FormCenter/General-Services-5/Service-Request-Form-53

  5. Through the City of Citrus Heights app! You can download from the Android or Apple/iPhone app store.

Please report potholes in Sacramento County by calling 3-1-1.

Show All Answers

1. What is a service request?
2. How often are City streets swept?
3. Why doesn't the City install a stop sign at a certain intersection?
4. How do I ask the City to review a traffic problem in my neighborhood?
5. What can be done about speeding in my neighborhood?
6. How do I report missed service for garbage, green waste, or mixed recycling containers?
7. In which neighborhood area do I live / work?
8. Where can I get sandbags in storm season?
9. Where can I find out more about the West Nile Virus?
10. WHERE can I report potholes?
11. WHAT information do you need from me to report a pothole?
12. POTHOLE FACTS – WHY do they happen?
13. HOW are potholes repaired?